CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

my kids looove boxing now - what a good dad!

after

during


before



My goodness. I can't believe it's already August 21!

Let's see ... where to start ...

Last week I was suuuper sick! I had bronchitis and a really bad sinus infection. I was out of work all week. I don't remember the last time I felt so crummy.

On Friday (Aug. 17), CB and I took Addi to the mall and got her ears pierced! There were A LOT of tears until she got new Dora sunglasses! Miranda got hers done on Thursday night! So, now all three girls have earrings. They are soo cute! Addi keeps checking in the mirror to make sure they are still there. We picked up Logan from school (having CB there was a HUGE surprise for him) and then hung out.

Saturday. We had a few errands to get done before we picked up Riley and Miranda from their moms. One of those errands was picking up Logan's "birthday box" that had been delivered to my work earlier that week. He was sooo excited to open it, but was nice enough to wait so Riley and Miranda could watch him open it too. We stopped by "Grandma Sharon's" (CB's mom) on our way to CB's. Shelene and her kiddos stopped bye too (he has THE coolest family). Next - to pick up the girlies from their moms. Okay ... tell me if I am not dating THE perfect man. He asks his ex-wife if she can watch all four kids so we can have some alone time. I was feeling a little burnt out from being sick and having the kids three weekends in a row. HOW AMAZING IS HE??? I know ... I'm THE luckiest girl e-v-e-r! We took the kids swimming and then back to CB's for birthday box, dinner and cupcakes. The kids watched a movie and then the missionaries stopped bye. They gave the kids a lesson on following the instructions given by your parents and HF. It was cute.

Sunday. The kiddos and I went back to Peoria after breakfast. CB makes the best breakfasts.

Last night CB picked up Addi. It was a surprise to Ads. She was soooo excited when he showed up instead of me. I met them at the apartment and then we went as a family to pick up Logan from school. We went to Macayos for dinner. The food wasn't as good as I remember and the kids were pretty wired from their day. Poor CB ... I was a little edgy last night. Sorry babe!!! When we got home, we watched a movie then to bed!

Tonight we have a wedding reception in Mesa.

This weekend we have Aaron coming over to spend the weekend with us. I am excited to spend more time with him. Aaron has cerebral palsy and is THE coolest! He's a lot of fun to be around. I LOVE that the Allen's treat Aaron like they do. Aaron is included in EVERYTHING they do, he is treated NO differently than anyone else. Saturday we are watching a UFC fight at Dason and Danelle's (one of CB's brother's/sister-in-law's). Can't wait.

1 comments:

S+S said...

You are the best photographer, Jenn. Either that or your kids are super photogenic. They sure are cute.
Good luck with CB.
S