CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

25 mile bike ride

Beautiful Mandi D and her man, Chris

a text sent to me by Miss Mandi D

an example of the random pictures Mandi D and I send to each other


This morning I got up at 4am to go on a 25 mile bike ride with two co-workers! WOW! 25 miles doesn't seem that long, but when you add in hills and traffic ... by mile 15, I was ready to call it quits!! Bill and Christine said I am the best "first time rider" they've had. Even better than the men they have "tried out", which is a h-u-g-e compliment coming from these two riders: both avid Iron Man participants!

Oh ... did I mention that at 4am, it was already 90 DEGREES out??!! Yeah ... nice and toasty!

Date night plans have changed (again ... sorry babe). We are hiking Piestewa Peak! I'm super excited! It's been a few years since Conrad last hiked it. It's a vertical hike, but once at the top, the view is soo worth it!!

Random thought --
I have to be completely honest, I normally don't like having girlfriends, but I have a handful (or maybe a few more) of some S-U-P-E-R cool chicks I am lucky enough to call my friends! Mandi D is one of them. She is one of my most favorite people! Today while we were both at lunch (she lives in St. George, UT), we were texting each other and sending each other pictures. We usually do - getting opinions on how we look, what we're doing, what song we're listening to on the radio, etc. We have really put our camera phones to good use over the last couple of months (good thing we're both Verizon). Anyway, while we were in our little texting conversation, I realized just how lucky I AM to have such awesome girlfriends!! I soooo love you girls .... you know who you are!

... have a wonderful day ...

0 comments: