CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

30 mile bike ride

Yesterday was Riley's birthday and she wanted Top Ramen for dinner. CB was soo cute, asking if I was okay with it. A little secret: I lloooooooove Top Ramen! A ton of sodium, but yuuum! So, we had Top Ramen and then watched 'So You Think You Can Dance'. The girls were sooo cute. They dressed up. When the music started, we announced their names and they'd dance. Then we had to comment on how well they did. They are such girlie girls sometimes, I just love it! It was THE perfect evening; nice and relaxing with the girls.

I woke up this morning at 3:45 to get ready for my ride. CB's so awesome, I got a kiss and a "have fun" at 4 when I was leaving. Soooo amazing!! Thanks, babe!

I rode with our CFO, Christine. Bill's in Colorado, so it was just us girls. We actually went a little faster than last week and went 30 miles, instead of 25. Once you go 25, what's 5 more miles, right?

I am looking forward to my Tri this Sunday. I think CB and the girls are going to come watch too. Sooo supportive, just love 'em!!

Tonight's date night. Not sure what our plans are. Doesn't matter. We always have so much fun.

Have a wonderful day!

0 comments: