CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

last birthday-related post ... until next month











We had A BLAST on Addi's birthday! I bought her the Now 25 cd. She's been asking for it because it has her favorite songs on it, "Sweet Escape", "Before He Cheats" and "Girlfriend". I also bought her a Little Pet Shope house.


When Logan and I picked her up from KinderCare, her teacher said she had a present for her. A present? Try 5!!! Turns out Ms. Tallon's family has also fallen in love with our sweet Addi and each person bought her a gift! What a cool surprise! We got in the car and we rocked out to her favorite songs! Next to Safeway to pick up her princess cake! We decided (and majority always wins) that cake was for dinner! After cake, the kids played with the Pet Shoppe house until bedtime!


It was the perfect little birthday for my perfect little girl!

0 comments: