Not a lot has happened since the Fourth of July! I know, what a boring life I lead these days!!
Let's see ....
Last weekend I didn't have Logan and Addi, so I spent the weekend with CB and his girls. On Friday night, we went to Desert Ridge. This was the girls' first time there. They had a blast and were soo cute up on stage dancing to the live bands, they are truly precious! Saturday, we took the girls to Jungle Jim's and then swimming. Saturday night, CB and I met Ricky and Kristi and Jake and Shay for dinner. Ricky, Jake and CB were friends growing up. I know, small world, huh? The boys had fun going down memory lane. Us girlies had fun too; catching up and having some girl chat!
On Monday I picked up the kiddos and we went on a hike at Thunderbird Rec. Park. We had FHE on the mountain. It was Logan's turn to do the lesson. He's so hilarious. He tries to be so serious and Addi makes jokes the entire time.
Last night I took the kids to see the Rogers Crew. Logan and Addi haven't seen Race, Kali, Trent and Tyson in soo long! Neither have I, to be honest. It was soo fun to get all the kids together. They are all growing up so quickly and have their own little personalities. It's amazing how they all just pick up where they left off, from the last time they saw each other. I'm so glad we're all such good friends still! Just lloooooovvve the Rogers!
Tomorrow is date night for CB and I. We're going to Speed Street and then I'm making him dinner. We always have so much fun together!
Friday night is Desert Ridge. We are loving our tradition of Friday nights in N Scottsdale! We also have to go shopping for a birthday present for Riley!
Saturday is a primary activity in the morning and then Riley's birthday party in the afternoon! Both swim parties = LOTS of sunscreen!!
I'll take some pictures this weekend and post next week. The kids are growing so quickly!
Let's see ....
Last weekend I didn't have Logan and Addi, so I spent the weekend with CB and his girls. On Friday night, we went to Desert Ridge. This was the girls' first time there. They had a blast and were soo cute up on stage dancing to the live bands, they are truly precious! Saturday, we took the girls to Jungle Jim's and then swimming. Saturday night, CB and I met Ricky and Kristi and Jake and Shay for dinner. Ricky, Jake and CB were friends growing up. I know, small world, huh? The boys had fun going down memory lane. Us girlies had fun too; catching up and having some girl chat!
On Monday I picked up the kiddos and we went on a hike at Thunderbird Rec. Park. We had FHE on the mountain. It was Logan's turn to do the lesson. He's so hilarious. He tries to be so serious and Addi makes jokes the entire time.
Last night I took the kids to see the Rogers Crew. Logan and Addi haven't seen Race, Kali, Trent and Tyson in soo long! Neither have I, to be honest. It was soo fun to get all the kids together. They are all growing up so quickly and have their own little personalities. It's amazing how they all just pick up where they left off, from the last time they saw each other. I'm so glad we're all such good friends still! Just lloooooovvve the Rogers!
Tomorrow is date night for CB and I. We're going to Speed Street and then I'm making him dinner. We always have so much fun together!
Friday night is Desert Ridge. We are loving our tradition of Friday nights in N Scottsdale! We also have to go shopping for a birthday present for Riley!
Saturday is a primary activity in the morning and then Riley's birthday party in the afternoon! Both swim parties = LOTS of sunscreen!!
I'll take some pictures this weekend and post next week. The kids are growing so quickly!

0 comments:
Post a Comment