CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Logan!!!!!

Today is Logan's 6th birthday. I cannot believe my sweet little man is already 6! I also never thought I'd be the type of mom to think, "___ years ago today, right now, I was _____" ... BUT I AM!!!! I've been thinking about it all morning. 30 hours of labor (with NO pain meds) and THEN an emergency c-section is what I went through to get this sweet boy here! And every minute of it and after that have been all worth it! :)

So, I have to be honest and admit that I thought the 27th fell on a TUESDAY. So while driving to work this morning, I looked down at my cell phone and noticed it said, "Monday, August 27". I ABOUT DIED!!!! I got into work and emailed CB and let him know that TODAY is Logan's bday, not tomorrow. I told him that I'd pick up a Star Wars movie on my lunch break. Can you believe less than an hour later, I get a call from CB. He's ALREADY at the store and has ALREADY asked the clerks about the Star Wars movies and tries to tell them what Logan talks about all the time and which one would best best ... THEN ... calls his sister for her input since her son is into Star Wars too. I know what you're thinking ... sorry ladies ... he's already taken! CB thought it would be a good idea for us to get the Star Wars movies anyway so we have an idea what Logan is talking about when he's telling us these stories. Logan is very lucky to have this man in his life. Not sure I would have thought if it so quickly!

(Can I just interject that I am THE luckiest girl EVER!!!???)

CB is picking up the kiddos from school early and spending some time with them until I get home. We're leaving dinner up to Logan. I'll place a bet that he will choose Red Devil Pizza for dinner (his FAVE), then Cold Stone for dessert.

After dinner and ice cream, we'll head back to the apartment for presents.

Logan will be very surprised! Pictures to come tomorrow ...

1 comments:

shay said...

Oh you poor girl! Please tell me you had pain meds for the c-section. Have fun celebrating today!