CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 10, 2007

tagged

I was tagged by Karolyn ....


Jobs I've had:
1. EA @ Carefree Partners (current)
2. Apartment Manager
3. EA @ Hewlett Packard
4. EA @ IBM


Movies I could watch over again:
1. 13 Going on 30
2. 50 First Dates
3. Harry Potter (any of them)
4. Jarhead


Places I've lived:
1. Peoria, AZ (current)
2. Menlo Park, CA
3. Mountain View, CA
4. Sunnyvale, CA


Favorite TV Shows:
1. Oprah
2. Real Housewives of Orange County
3. 24
4. Friends


Favorite Dishes:
1. CB makes a SUPER yummy chicken burrito!
2. Barbacoa Salad from Cafe Rio
3. Mom's lasagna
4. Caribbean Chicken Salad from Fudruckers (w/ Honey Mustard dressing)


Websites I visit:
1. my friend's blogs


Places I'd like to be:
1. Hawaii
2. Turlock
3. Munds Park @ Inman's cabin
4. Newport Beach


Tagging
1. Kristi
2. Becky
3. Darby
4. Alyssa

1 comments:

Agnes said...

Jenny I love this post...how fun!...just all the things you love and do... :)