CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 3, 2007

a weekend with the kiddos

I am looking forward picking up the kiddos tonight and starting our weekend together! It's been a few days since I've had them and I am going through Logan and Addi withdrawals!

We have a fun weekend planned.

Tonight we are going to Shane and Kristi's (Shane is one of CB's older brothers) for a BBQ. Kristi is going to cut Addi's hair, too! Yay! Can't wait. She is in serious need of a cut, I've prolonged it long enough.

Saturday we are taking the kiddos to WaterWorld (owned by one of my FAVE families, the Kenney's) and then to a movie. Saturday night, Jimmy Eat World is performing. CB is childhood friends with the band, so we're going to watch them.

Sunday is church and a picnic at the park!

Let's see if the weather cooperates. It's monsoon season now and storms are in the forecast!

I just signed up for my first "Splash n Dash", at ASU on August 11. It's a 400m swim and a 5k run! CB will be taking all 4 kiddos to come watch me. Isn't he the coolest?? Yeah, I think so too! ;)

Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments: