On Friday night, after work, I dropped off the kiddos at Angela's house (CB's ex wife). She watched all four kiddos while CB and I helped Dason and Danelle move into their new home. AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL, by the way!! I looove Power Ranch! CB and I grabbed some dinner on the way home and had a fun sleepover with all four kids.
Saturday we stopped by Grandma Jean's to drop off a birthday card and flower. The kids sang Happy Birthday to her and got some candy! Gotta love Great-Grandma's! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANDMA!
Next to Ricky and Kristi's for some swimming and pizza! The kids had A BLAST! We looove hanging with the Rogers crew! It was funny, while driving to Kristi's, I called her to talk pizza and she said, "is your crew hungry now?" Gosh, I never thought I'd have enough kids to be considered a "crew". I looove it! We do make a fun family. After swimming and some inside play, we dropped Riley and Miranda off at their mom's and then took Addi and Logan to see Daddy Day Camp. The kids thought it was funny and of course, enjoyed the slupree, licorice and popcorn that is an Allen tradition!


0 comments:
Post a Comment