CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

hair

It's official. I have found a man who loves hair just as much as I do! It's short. Super short! And all I have heard last night AND this morning is how amazing it looks! I'm soooo glad he's happy with it too! Pictures to come ...

Last night on my way home I get a call. Caller ID says "CB". I answer, "Hi honey". The response? "When are you coming home, Jenn?" It was Riley! I was so excited she called me to chat. I told her I was stuck in traffic. She says, "But me and Miranda want to spend some time with you in the kitchen making cupcakes tonight. Can you go faster?" Then Miranda gets on the phone and proceeds to tell me I REALLY need to go faster so I can make cupcakes with them. CB gets on the phone and said ever since they got home, the girls have been going to the window, just waiting for me to pull into the driveway. He said, "I think they miss you more than they miss me".

The second I opened the garage door, I had a sweet little blond greet me (Riley). When I walked in the door? Hugs and kisses! I feel so blessed!

CB wasn't feeling well so the girls and I took a drive to pick up some dinner. We played their FAVE song, "Girlfriend" by Avril. The windows were down, the sunroof was open and we were being silly girls just singing along like we always do!

I am REALLY looking forward to date night tonight!

Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

Jeni said...

I am so excited to see your hair! Do show soon please.
Sorry about your day yesterday. That must have been traumatic.

DarbyM said...

we need pics!

Agnes said...

Oh I can't wait to see the pics of your hair...It's funny you said that you love short hair...I've been wanting to go short...and I think I'm ready...But nobody makes it look as good as JENNY!!! I bet you look awsome :)

Jeni said...

Me too! Pictures please...