Happy Friday!
My boss' daughter, Amanda, is in town this weekend. She came to the office today to get some work done. She is opening a healthy fast food chain in Berkley, CA. We were supposed to be running the Nike Women's Marathon in SF together this weekend but her friend is getting married this weekend here in AZ. So, we decided we'd do a run together Monday morning before work.
Things have been a little stressful around our household lately! A relaxing weekend is just what we need ... and I think we're going to get it! We don't have much planned - thank goodness!
Tonight is homemade dinner at home (since last night was date night out), hanging out and probably renting a movie. I know I've said it before, but CB is an awesome cook. I think I enjoy his homemade dinners at home more than eating out!
Saturdays we go to the gym together. There is a step class that I really enjoy at our gym. We also have the girls in the evening. There is a UFC fight on PPV in the eve, so we're going to Dason and Danelle's to watch it. Yipee! Always so much fun! The boys really get into it and us girls chat. [I love the Allen girlies]
Sunday we have church with the girls in the morning and then a black tie event at the Biltmore (pictured above) in the evening for CB's work. It's an art auction AND they are flying in top specialty chefs - YUM! Should be really fun! I am also looking forward to meeting the owners of Elontec.
I just HAVE to share this with you. We may go down in history as bad parents (sorry honey), but I think it's kinda funny! All four of our kiddos loooove music. It doesn't matter what it is! They will have us BLAST their fave songs with the windows down and sunroofs open. Well, last weekend Miranda and Addi were walking around the house singing "Cyclone" by Baby Bash & TPain. It's on the radio constantly and I admit, it's a catchy song and I enjoy listening to it as well. I went to YouTube to add the link. I only watched TWO seconds of the video and deemed it inappropriate to post - I'll let you google it yourself if you're not familiar with which song I'm talking about. Wish I had a video of the girls to post: walking around the house singing this song. Sooo cute!
My boss' daughter, Amanda, is in town this weekend. She came to the office today to get some work done. She is opening a healthy fast food chain in Berkley, CA. We were supposed to be running the Nike Women's Marathon in SF together this weekend but her friend is getting married this weekend here in AZ. So, we decided we'd do a run together Monday morning before work.
Things have been a little stressful around our household lately! A relaxing weekend is just what we need ... and I think we're going to get it! We don't have much planned - thank goodness!
Tonight is homemade dinner at home (since last night was date night out), hanging out and probably renting a movie. I know I've said it before, but CB is an awesome cook. I think I enjoy his homemade dinners at home more than eating out!
Saturdays we go to the gym together. There is a step class that I really enjoy at our gym. We also have the girls in the evening. There is a UFC fight on PPV in the eve, so we're going to Dason and Danelle's to watch it. Yipee! Always so much fun! The boys really get into it and us girls chat. [I love the Allen girlies]
Sunday we have church with the girls in the morning and then a black tie event at the Biltmore (pictured above) in the evening for CB's work. It's an art auction AND they are flying in top specialty chefs - YUM! Should be really fun! I am also looking forward to meeting the owners of Elontec.
I just HAVE to share this with you. We may go down in history as bad parents (sorry honey), but I think it's kinda funny! All four of our kiddos loooove music. It doesn't matter what it is! They will have us BLAST their fave songs with the windows down and sunroofs open. Well, last weekend Miranda and Addi were walking around the house singing "Cyclone" by Baby Bash & TPain. It's on the radio constantly and I admit, it's a catchy song and I enjoy listening to it as well. I went to YouTube to add the link. I only watched TWO seconds of the video and deemed it inappropriate to post - I'll let you google it yourself if you're not familiar with which song I'm talking about. Wish I had a video of the girls to post: walking around the house singing this song. Sooo cute!

1 comments:
Where/what is this healthy fast food chain? We would LOVE to check it out. If you visit the restaurant you HAVE to come ses us!
Post a Comment