When the school's starting introducing Thanksgiving to the kiddos, we had a long talk about the meaning of Thanksgiving. Of course Logan had tons of logistical questions about the Pilgrims, the Indians, what was EXACTLY at the feast, how did they cook the turkey, etc ...
Eventually I was able to get his mind turned to what he was thankful for. As soon as he started rattling off his list, Addi piped in with her list. Of course their lists included: mom, dad, cb, grandmas and grandpas, ruffus (the dog), legos, friends, etc.
Then they asked me about my list. Here it is: (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)
Logan and Addi
CB
Riley and Miranda
My parents
My brother
My extended family
My friends
CB's family
My health
My knowledge/ education
My job
The Church
Prayer
Scriptures
My testimony
Our hero's fighting in Iraq and our freedom
Is it vain to say: My car??!!
I have so much to be thankful for and I hope that all of you who have touched my life or my children's life in some way know how grateful I am for you.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
happy thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Definitely would not be vain to say your car! We finally got a new one (can you believe it, the Jetta is gone). A black CRV and we love it! What kind do you have?
Post a Comment