This birthday has to be one of the best birthdays ever! Although, I have to admit, shopping in SF with my mom is my FAVE past time (that's how we've always spent my birthday), this year is much different and I could not have asked for a more perfect way to spend my day, turning 27!
Last weekend CB bought me an ipod. I've been wanting one so bad and have finally gotten bored running without a friend to talk to. They were on sale last weekend, so we decided to go ahead and do it. We also decided that this was my birthday present. I was so content with my ipod and the golf clubs mom and dad sent over.
Well, last night I get home and on the kitchen table is a present and a cake. Not just any cake, though. This was a cake made up of several different kinds of cheesecake. I was in heaven!! Yuuum!
And the present? A new pair of shoes!!!!! I've been wanting to go to Freedom and get a pair of shoes. CB's soooo amazing!!! I just looove them!
This morning I got calls from my brother and parents wishing me a "Happy Birthday". It's a tradition to see who gets to wish the birthday person a happy birthday first! So much fun!
Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I feel so tremendously blessed!
Last weekend CB bought me an ipod. I've been wanting one so bad and have finally gotten bored running without a friend to talk to. They were on sale last weekend, so we decided to go ahead and do it. We also decided that this was my birthday present. I was so content with my ipod and the golf clubs mom and dad sent over.
Well, last night I get home and on the kitchen table is a present and a cake. Not just any cake, though. This was a cake made up of several different kinds of cheesecake. I was in heaven!! Yuuum!
And the present? A new pair of shoes!!!!! I've been wanting to go to Freedom and get a pair of shoes. CB's soooo amazing!!! I just looove them!
This morning I got calls from my brother and parents wishing me a "Happy Birthday". It's a tradition to see who gets to wish the birthday person a happy birthday first! So much fun!
Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I feel so tremendously blessed!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday girl, I can't believe you are 27, that is so young! Fun day. . .
Happy Birthday Jenn! I think 27 is going to be a good year. :)
Post a Comment