CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

iron girl pictures



Here are some pictures from the Iron Girl last weekend.

2 comments:

Emily S. said...

Look at you! You are amazing! I could never do that!

Agnes said...

WOW! You are amazing! No really Jenn...My neighbor and I started training for 1/2 Marathon in Feb. and I am sooo sore right now...I bet you could sprint one...It takes so much to get out of bed each morning at 5am...but I don't want to pass out on the race course...so, I get out of bed...even if the kids are up during the night. It's sometimes more "Mental" for me than anything... meaning I have to believe that I can keep going and then I can. But when I am done and it's over I feel SO good. I love that you did the IRON GIRL...you've inspired me :)