CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

what did i do???

All I was trying to do was change my background! I lost all my family and friends links!! If you're not listed under family and friends, please send me your blog URL: jkuhn80@gmail.com. I guess the old saying, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" takes on a whole new meaning! Ugh.

I am REALLY looking forward to this weekend!! Today is Addi's FIRST Christmas play! I am really excited to see her perform. She's such a ham and loves to be center of attention. It should be entertaining. After her play, we have to jet to the East side for an Allen Family Christmas Party at Dason and Danelle's. Santa will be there along with all the cousins.

CB and I finished up Christmas shopping last night. Whew. So glad we're finally done! What a stress reliever. I'm looking forward to a nice, fun Christmas with all 4 kiddos.

H A P P Y F R I D A Y

0 comments: