CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 27, 2007

70 degrees at 7am

This morning I got in the car and looked down at the temp on my dash. It was 70 degrees at 7 this morning! Gotta love the desert in the late Spring!

I can't believe it's already Friday. This week has flown bye so quickly.

My weekend with my mom was lots of fun. We had a fabulous time shopping, hanging out, watching chick flicks and catching up.

On Monday my mom picked up Addi from Kari's and spent some quality 1:1 time with Addi until Logan came home from a field trip. My mom was a surprise to the kids and THEY LOVED IT!!! They had such a fun time with "Uma" (what they call her). Kristi said once Logan saw my mom in the school parking lot, he couldn't get out of the car quick enough!

On Wednesday night this week, our office went to the Diamondbacks game and sat in the batter's box. I was eye level with the field, behind home plate. WOW!!!! It was incredible! I was on national television at every pitch too. Needless to say, I didn't eat too much of the yummy food that was brought in for us. Not so attractive ...

Last night I had dinner with one of my newest friends, Marcie. She's a runner from Kingman and is in town for a couple of nights. She asked if I wanted one of the open positions on her relay team for a 178 mile run from Reno to Tahoe and back, the Reno-Tahoe Odyssey. I am so beyond excited for this run. I've been wanting to do one of these long distance relays for a while now. I'm really looking forward to it and think it will be an amazing experience.

This weekend Logan will be with his dad on a father-son camp out so, it's just the girlies! When I asked Addi what she wanted to do together she said, "I want to go shopping for xs's." I couldn't figure out what she was talking about. It took a few times of her repeating this phrase before I realized she was talking about CLOTHES shopping!! She wears size xs in the big girl section! So cute! It looks like me and my favorite shopping buddy will be hitting Old Navy this weekend for some new, cute summer clothes for my favorite redhead!

Happy Friday!

0 comments: