CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 31, 2007

to a (much needed) long weekend

Not sure what it is, but I'm feeling super tired lately! I am really looking forward to this long weekend upon us!

Last night was date night. It's been a while since CB and I actually went on a date. We went to PF Chang's for dinner. It was really nice AND it started thundering, lightning and raining. I love monsoon season! We were going to go out to a movie, but with my early morning ride, CB was cool enough to agree to a rented movie instead. We picked up Shooter. For the time I was awake, it was REALLY good. I am excited to watch the rest of it.

This morning I went on a 40 mile bike ride with 3 Iron Man'ers! Note to self: don't tell Iron Man participants you aren't getting a good workout. We did 40 miles (with hills) in 1.5 hours! Ouch! My next tri is on 9/15, so I definitely could use the extra push right now.

This weekend we have Logan and Addi. Riley and Miranda are in California with their mom. I have a feeling Logan's new b-b gun and sling shot are going to get put to good use.

This weekend is packed with friends flying into town, family bbq, football game at ASU and skate competition and Jobing Arena! Should be a fun one! Of course pictures and an update to follow ... on Tuesday ...

Have a wonderful and safe Labor Day Weekend!

0 comments: