CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Happy Birthday, Conrad!!!

Today is CB's birthday!

Happy Birthday, babe!!

Here are some reasons why I love Conrad Allen (in no particular order):

- is a redhead
- always honest and open
- likes it when Addi sings in the car
- says Better Together by Jack Johnson reminds him of us
- likes to cook AND is good at it
- plays princess dress up with the girls and enjoys it
- does the robot to Party Like a Rockstar
- can break dance
- likes to kiss me
- his brothers and sister are his best friends
- likes to talk through movies and tv shows
- ALWAYS makes sure to say good night
- has THE most beautiful blue eyes
- bought Logan a bb gun
- likes my short hair and when I don't wear makeup
- was a Rage in the Cage fighter
- calls to just say "I love you"
- likes college football better than pro football
- likes to eat healthy
- calls me babe
- kind
- ALWAYS thinking of others
- treats me like a queen
- will eat ice cream with me before bed, even though we doesn't like ice cream
- looks forward to Thursdays (date night)
- skates
- loves to joke
- supports me in my running, biking and swimming
- is passionate about his work
- makes homemade pizza with his girls
- taught his girls how to swim
- knows someone NO MATTER where we go

I can think of a million more reasons why I love this man. I hope you are having a wonderful birthday!

I don't have any pictures of CB ... here's a video of him and Dason "fighting" at one of the UFC nights and here's one of CB and Shane! Loooove these guys!

2 comments:

Agnes said...

That's cool that you have someone that likes to talk during TV shows and Movies!! I am the same way and I am always being told to be quiet!! :)

craziness said...

hey--so glad that you are happy and things seem to be going so well. you deserve it and i love reading about your lovely kids and all. you are great!