Well, it's ALMOST the next weekend! Sorry! I would have done a weekend update yesterday, but I didn't want to take away from CB's birthday!
Saturday -
The kids were up and ready to play, pretty early. CB went on a bike ride while the kids and I got ready. We took them to the mall for some food and play time. It was too hot to take them to a park. Gotta love AZ and their in-door play areas!
Mandi and Chris had a two-day layover from Hawaii to St. George so we met up with them at the Chandler Mall for some lunch and chit chat! It was soo fun to see them and MY GOODNESS, what a beautiful ring!! CONGRATS again, you two!! Can't wait for the wedding in Oct!
We took the kiddos to Grandma Jean's in Scottsdale (my grandmother) in the evening. She watched the kiddos for us while we went to an ASU v San Jose State football game! I bought some pretty good tickets for CB's birthday.
Before the game, we met up with Shane, Dason, Trent and Jared for dinner at a steak house across the street from ASU. It was super yummy ... even though I only had a salad ...
Sunday -
The kiddos and I had some alone time. They needed some mommy time, for sure. CB got some house work done and visited his mom while the kids and I went swimming, caught up on house cleaning and laundry. Since Labor Day is Mark's holiday this year, I dropped the kiddos off in the eve. We had SO much fun at the pool, I was hesitant to leave them!
Monday -
Shane and Kristi had the ENTIRE Allen Family over for a swim and bbq. The Allen's are such a fun family! I am truly blessed to be a part of their lives! CB and I definitely missed having our kiddos with us, but it was fun to catch up with the girls. I LOVE his sister and sister-in-laws ... suuuuper cool women!
Upcoming ....
This weekend we have Riley and Miranda, UFC at Dason's and a wedding reception in Mesa.
I have a Tri on 9/15 in Anthem.
Allen Family reunion in Heber on 9/22
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
(late) weekend update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Jen,
I am dying drew has season tickets and we were out of town, I had the hardest time finding someone that could use the tix. Everyone was out of town!!!
Post a Comment