This is kind of a random post:
Music -
Okay, how cool are my kids? They looooove the current music that is playing on the radio. Their favorite stations are the hip hop stations. They know all the lyrics and love to sing along. They don't miss the dvd player in the car, AT ALL! We all take turns picking a song to listen to and they even talk about what songs they are going to "download to their ipods". IPODS??? What?? Already? I can't believe they even know what they are! They are soo cool!
Halloween -
Shelene said WalMart has Halloween costumes out and to get them now while they have good stock. So, last night I found myself at WalMart and getting excited about Halloween. Not even sure if I have the kids on Halloween this year! Hmmm ... anyway, Logan got a Darth Vader costume. Surprised? Yeah, me neither! Although, Addi was more excited to try it on than he was! She dressed up in it this morning before school and asked if she could wear it to school. Umm ... NO?! She's going to be Ariel for Halloween, which is perfect with her red hair!
Swimming -
The kids are becoming fish! Addi is now entering the pool and running and doing a front flip into the water THEN swimming to the ladder in the deep end. Amazing!! Logan is now fully swimming in the deep end and also enters the water by doing a front flip. Addi wants to learn how to do a back flip. Think she'll be a diver like her mommy??? I am so impressed by their swimming abilities lately. I just had to brag! Although, I can't take credit ... CB is the one that has been teaching them. Thanks, honey!
This week -
Tonight: my visiting teachers are coming over. Yay! I love Laurie and Tracy. Their visits are always fun. I have the apartment to myself. What am I going to do? Hmm .. laundry, dishes, clean and pack for the weekend! Maybe throw in a chick flick and some ice cream?!
Tomorrow: date night. Always fun!
Friday: my 5 days with Logan and Addi begin! I'm so excited to spend the weekend with them. I'm sure swimming and pizza are involved!
Saturday: we are going to Ricky and Kristi's for pizza and swimming. Jake and Shay are also going to be there. We looove this group of friends and can't wait to hang out. Addi has a birthday party for a KinderCare friend later that night.
Sunday: CB and I want to start "Sunday Dinners". No more throwing together dinner on Sunday nights, but actually making a nice, Sunday, family meal. Sounds good to me!
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
music, halloween, swimming and random thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Jenn!
Wow! I have been so out of it. I see that you are so happy with your new man! That makes me so happy! My life is so same old same old. The only exciting thing in my life was dating Joe. We broke up for many reasons, but it was fun while it lasted. Life is back to working as a social worker for Santa Clara County. It's already been a year with a real pay check. I'm still in Stanford 2nd ward...like I said, same old same old.
You look amazing!!! Dang. Ag is trying to get me to have a blog...she's working very hard. Maybe she might win. :)
I am now trying to be a better friend and stay in contact with people!
Love ya,
Becca
Post a Comment