CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 28, 2007

date night

So much for eating a healthy, homemade meal!! We ended up at PF Chang's!! Yuuum!

One of my FAVORITE things about CB is that no matter where we go, he knows someone!! Last night was no exception. We sit down and before you know it ... it's only a matter of time before someone comes up to him, gives him a huge hug and then proceeds to tell me how, "this man is my favorite person, ever". And of course, all the fun stories from their childhood start being told and I quickly remember why I love this man! He's soo much fun and I couldn't agree with them more - he's MY favorite person, too!!

After dinner and catching up with this old friend, we head to Costco to buy drinks and treats for the office. I looove Costco. Who doesn't?


BTW - Christmas decor, already?? It's not even Halloween!! I do love it though. Fall is definitely upon us!

Happy Friday!

1 comments:

Agnes said...

Wow! what a fun Friday! :)