Can I tell you that I just loooove this about CB: he likes to go on "dates" with his girls. On Wednesday nights we have Riley and Miranda.
LAST NIGHT -
I beat everyone home so I decorated the house with Halloween & fall decor and got some pizza. After pizza Riley wanted to go on a "date" with CB. So, they went on their special date to Walgreen's to pick up some pictures Riley needed for school. Well, Miranda and I didn't want to stay at home so we went on a special date too! We went to get slurpees and Diary Queen! Yuuuum!
TONIGHT -
For date night, we are meeting at the gym! There is a step + abs class that I looove!
WEEKEND -
We have a full house this weekend. Aaron is spending the night with us on Friday night. Aaron is CB's youngest brother. He has cerebral palsy and is THE sweetest guy! Some plans have changed so we also have Riley and Miranda with us this weekend as well! Yay!! General Conference is this weekend and the Allen's are getting together for lunch on Sunday during the break between sessions. Should be a fun weekend!!
Thursday, October 4, 2007
dates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like fun! Give Aaron a hug for me and tell him it's from his favorite cousin! :)
You got it, babe!
Aaron is awesome, isn't he? So cool, hip and gives THE best hugs!
I will make sure I give him one for you and let him know who it came from! Love ya, Briana!
Post a Comment