CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 29, 2007

making cookies


Sunday is always so much fun when we have all four kiddos!

Church is at 8:30 ... YIKES!! Getting SIX people dressed, fed breakfast and out the door by 8:15 is something we haven't quite mastered yet - but we're getting there. This Sunday was the Primary Program. Riley and Miranda did soooo well! It was fun to see them in the spotlight. Miranda LOVED the attention. Riley, not so much. Logan and Addi were in the congregation singing along to all the songs. It was so cute.

After Church, our home teacher came over and did a lesson on lying - something all the kids needed to hear from someone besides me and CB. Afterwards, we let the kids decorate cookies. They had so much fun. CB always makes it more fun by the jokes he likes to play on everyone. He put frosting on all the kiddos faces while they were concentrating on spreading frosting.

We had such a good weekend!

1 comments:

Martin Family said...

Hey jen,

cute pics. Hey I want you mailing address so I can send you a christmas card. I know that it is a little early in the season but with moving I want to get them out early.

thanks Hill