CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

abc tag

I was tagged by Em!


A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Curtiss
C- Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Day of choice: Sunday
E- Essential Item: flip flops
F- Favorite Color: deep red
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: worms
H- Hometown: Turlock, California
I- Indulgence(s): gym membership, shopping, reading blogs
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: I'm going to say 4 - CB has two and I have two. I love his girls like they are mine!
L- Life is incomplete without: the church, my family and my friends
M- Marriage Date: TBD
N- Number of Siblings: 3 (2 brothers and 1 sister)
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: letting someone down and confrontation
Q- Quotes: "laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live"
R- Reason To Smile: I have sooo many reasons to smile! My children are my NUMBER ONE reason!
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Three: Kristi, Briana, Agnes
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I can only fall asleep on my stomach
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: if I had to be one? I'd be a Vegetarian
W- Worst Habit: if I have a lot on my mind, I will tune people out when they are talking to me
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: ice cream
Z- Zodiac: Sag

1 comments:

fünf said...

how did you sleep when you were pregnant???