My "baby" brother is home from Iraq - safe and sound!! His arrival to the states was put off a few times but he's finally back! I can't tell you how much I LOVE having him back in my life! Every morning I get a text message saying "Good morning and I love you" and we can talk ANY TIME we want! Soooo much fun! At the end of Feb., he will be moving here to AZ. Can't wait!
Last night the kiddos and I had fun Trick or Treating! We ended up staying in Peoria and going to Pleasant Valley Estates. CB's boss and his wife help host a block party with a haunted house, live band and lots of yummy food! The kiddos didn't want to go home. They had a blast!
Today closest and dearest friend Kristi had her water broke for her. Baby Averi should be here by this evening! Averi is #5 in the Roger's Family! CONGRATS Ricky and Kristi! Can't wait to meet sweet baby Averi! I'm sure she's going to be every bit as precious as Race, Kali, Trent and Tyson!
Tonight is date night, but because we have this weekend to ourselves, I am going to a Yoga class at Angela's gym (Angela is CB's ex wife). I'm hoping she'll join me so I won't be "alone"!
This weekend my sweet friend Trish is having a baby shower for her first baby (a girl). Sooo excited for her and Dave! It will be fun to see all my friends from Peoria for an evening. PLUS, who doesn't love an excuse to shop for baby clothes!!
Oh! Before I forget. My darling friend, Becky has THE cutest Christmas Card kits on sale now! She even has a cute little video on her blog. Check them out! [Becky - you're such a cutie-pie!]
Thursday, November 1, 2007
he's home!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah!! I bet you are so excited!We are all glad he's safe.
What wonderful news!!!!
Good to hear that your brother is safe and back home. Please tell him thank you for serving our country.
Post a Comment