What an amazing weekend!! We had so much fun!
Friday -
CB went to Shane's surprise birthday dinner at Matta's. Adults only. Since we had the girl's this weekend, I took them to the mall for a "girl's night out". We had fun shopping for Christmas picture outfits and dinner. When we got home, we watched a movie with Aaron.
Saturday -
CB took Aaron and the girls to Dason and Danelle's to work on his breaks while I got some alone time ... shopping, of course! We then met up at Freestone Park with Shane/Kristi and Shelene for some pizza, cake and root beer floats to celebrate Shane's birthday! We had a blast.
Sunday -
We went to Sharon's (CB's mom) house for lunch. Shane/Kristi, Dason/Danelle and Shelene/Jared were there. I looove that the Allen's get together often! They are truly a remarkable family! We (the girls) made plans for the holidays; Christmas parties and gift exchanges. I am sooo excited for the holidays! We have some fun get together's coming up! After lunch and holiday planning, we took the girls back to their mom's house. CB and I ended the night with homemade enchiladas (I looove his cooking) and a movie!
Tonight and tomorrow I have Logan and Addi. I am BEYOND excited to see them! I am truly missing them and looking forward to our upcoming weekend as well. We have all four kiddos this weekend and plan on going to the pumpkin patch and decorating the house!!
Happy Monday!


2 comments:
sounds like a fun weekend. Christmas planning already... you are good! :)
Post a Comment