CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

welcome to the blogging world, Nunn's!

One of my most FAVE family's has joined the blogging world: Jared and Jeni Nunn!

I just have to tell you, Logan had AND STILL DOES have a huge crush on Jeni! In fact, a few weeks ago I told him, "Guess who I heard from the other day? Jeni Nunn". OH MY GOODNESS, you should have seen his reaction. Some things never change: he turns red (just like he always has when her name is mentioned) and does that cute grin and turns his head.

Soooo cute!

I've known Jared and Jeni since 2000!

1 comments:

Jeni said...

You are so sweet! We miss you and think of Logan and Addi often. We wish everyone was closer so that we could see eachother more. It looks like life is going great. So glad to hear it!
PS Am already slightly addicted to blogger. :)