CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

getting ready for halloween


Today we had so much fun getting ready for Halloween. We started the day with chores - getting the house clean ready for Sunday. You know, "Saturday is a special day, it's getting ready for Sunday ..." (for all your LDS members who know which song I'm talking about).

After chores were done, we decorated the house with Halloween decor. The kids had fun spreading apart the spider webs. We then split up and ran some errands. CB took Logan and Riley and went to Grandma Sharon's (CB's mom) to set up a computer for her. I took Miranda and Addi to get church shoes for Addi.

We met back up at the house and had some lunch then decided on which pumpkin patch to go to. I think we made a good choice! The kiddos had A BLAST! We pet an alligator (don't worry, it's mouth was duct taped shut)!! We took a tractor ride, picked out pumpkins and decorated them!

The perfect fall day ...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! However, the alligators would really freak me out!

shay said...

You guy's are non stop fun! We need to take the kids to the pumpkin patch soon, which one did you guy's go to? An alligator sounds pretty fun. Let me know, thanks!

Agnes said...

How fun!!! kids love putting up stuff for the holidays!This is a exciting time of the year :)

Emily S. said...

Jenn - you are great! The kids look so cute and grown up. I can't tell you how happy I am to hear about your wonderful life. You deserve it!