CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

another weekend

I can't believe another weekend has gone by. Before we know it, we'll be ringing in the new year! Wow.

I am getting emails for my address and it's hitting me - like a ton of bricks - that the holidays are truly upon us. This upcoming weekend is A MUST in getting the kiddos photographed for Christmas cards. I think I've put it off long enough.

We had a really good weekend alone - we really needed it! We didn't do much. On Sunday we had a "Break the Fast" dinner with the family. It's always so much fun to hang out with all the Allen's. The kids picked names for the gift exchange. It was so cute to see the older girl cousins want to pick Riley, Miranda and Addi's names. We DO have cute, fun girls! The more time I spend with the Allen family, the more I realize how lucky I am to be a part of this special family.

I have Logan and Addi tonight and tomorrow. I am REALLY looking forward to seeing them and hanging out with them. It's been 5 days and I'm missing them like crazy!

0 comments: