CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 9, 2007

fun friday


I needed a break today so I called in sick and picked up the kiddos early from school. We went to lunch then to Ricky & Kristi's to see Averi. Addi loved playing with Trent.

We then attempted a photo shoot for Christmas cards. We had so much fun! I posted some outtakes for each kiddo. Logan is soo easy to photograph. He just poses and I just snap pictures. Addi on the other hand is so sassy and loves to be a ham!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

DarbyM said...

Too cute! Addie cracks me up and Logan, what a handsome little guy. Pics look great, i can't wait to see the final product! :)

Martin Family said...

Cute pics jen. Kids can be so much fun.

Casey Forese said...

Whats up Jen! Love the pictures. We wanted to see what you are doing this weekend? I think I have your wrong email. Mine is casey_for@yahoo.com.

Jeni said...

I love these pictures of your kids. It really shows their personalities! I can't wait to see the Christmas card. :)
PS I LOVE your hair!!!!!

Unknown said...

You are a great photographer! Every picture looks great! Your kids are sooo cute!