I'm having one - A B-I-G ONE! This week I said goodbye to Logan and Addi for 2 weeks - TWO WEEKS!! I haven't been gone from them longer than 3 days and I've never been away from them for a holiday. I feel empty! The ride to school on Wednesday morning was a very quiet and tear filled one as the kids and I realized it was going to be a while until we see each other again. [Sigh] Has it been two weeks yet???!!! I'm sure the kiddos will have fun in CA visiting family and friends. If you see them, please give them a big love from me (Tracy and Abby - that's to you)!
Tonight CB is taking me an F1 raceway to race him in some cars. He's so competitive. Last weekend we took Logan and Addi to go-karts. He and Addi had an instant bonding over WINNING!! They did the chicken dance and announced to the entire raceway that they had won. Two peas in a pod, I'll tell ya!
I am getting my hair trimmed tomorrow by CB's sister-in-law AND I'm hoping to take a long 10 mile run some time this weekend. Nothing better than getting your hair done and releasing some endorphins!
Sharon, CB's mom, is starting a company. She makes up patterns (how cool is that?). Anyway, I have been taking pictures of her crafts and making fancy covers for them so she can sell them at the craft store she works at. I'm sure that will also keep me busy while the kids are away.
For Thanksgiving we are getting together at CB's mom's house. I'm really looking forward to it!
On the Sunday after Thanksgiving, my brother is flying from CA to NC and has a three hour lay over in PHOENIX! Yipee! I am soooo excited to see him and have him meet CB!
Sorry folks! Nothing too exciting going on ...
Happy Friday!
Friday, November 16, 2007
pitty party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am excited for you to see your brother. Have a happy Thanksgiving!
Jenn,I'm sorry...I'm sure that they will be thinking about you, during Thanksgiving :)
Hope you had fun on your long run... how peaceful...I can't wait till I can work up to a run like that, You're awesome :)
Post a Comment