CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

relaxing weekend


I am so extremly lucky!! CB did a good job keeping my mind off of Logan and Addi this weekend.

On Friday night we went out to Serrano's for dinner. Yuuuum!

On Saturday morning I got my hair cut. Kristi does such a great job on my hair. She's working at this adorable salon in Mesa. If you're ever in downtown Mesa, stop by Blossom on Main and Robson. WAY CUTE! CB dated the gal who owns it and she did a FABULOUS job. It's a boutique AND a salon. I'm addicted! The rest of Saturday was spent doing "to do's": downloading pictures onto Sharon's computer, yard work, laundry, etc.

On Sunday I went for a long run. I needed it. In the evening Kristi and Shane surprised Aaron with his new room. Shane and some of Kristi's brothers added onto Shane/Kristi's house so Aaron could have his own, large room. Kristi called us, Sharon and Dason/Dannelle to share in the surprise. It was sooo much fun to see the reaction on his face when he wheeled into his new room.

This week I am going to get dedicated to Yoga and Pilate's. Tonight, Wed and Thursday I am attending either a Yoga or Pilate's class. I am looking forward to getting my tone back.

Happy Monday! The loooong weekend is almost here!

PS. Can I just bragg for a second? I get an email from CB this morning saying, "I feel so lucky to spend the week and long weekend with you". How cool is that, that your boyfriend feels lucky he gets your time! I'M the lucky one!

0 comments: