CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 7, 2007

our song

Happy Friday everyone!!

This last weekend we were shopping and this song was playing in the store. We looked at each other and both of us were going to say, "this song reminds me of us". It was cute. It's offically "our song".

Thanks again to all of you who called and emailed me yesterday on my birthday. I felt sooo special!

I am so excited for the weekend! Tonight we have "pizza night" with Logan and Addi. It's cold and rainy outside. I am looking forward to a fire in the fireplace and snuggling as a family, watching a movie tonight!

Tomorrow we are going to meet The Rogers at a park in Tempe. The kiddos haven't seen each other in a while. Saturday night we are Christmas tree shopping with all four kiddos.

Sunday - church

Have a good one! I'm sure I'll have pictures to post on Sunday!

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

Jenn, I came across your blog and wanted to say hi to you! You are such an amazing woman, I hope you know that (I'm sure you do, with such a great man around to tell you all the time.) Anyway, I'm so impressed with you and the life you have made for yourself, you have so much to be proud of. Your kids are gorgeous, (like their mom =) and it looks like you just fill your life with goodness, fun, and happiness.

We're still in Sierra Vista. Too bad there's not a military post for us up where you are, I really envy you all the shopping, entertainment, restaurants, and of course the temple. We don't make it up there as often as we should, that's for sure.

I'll be visiting your blog more, I love it! =)