CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

weekend pictures

our Christmas tree at night

Ri and Addi being silly

Logan and Miranda

Miranda, Riley and Addi being silly girlies

CB getting the tree set

Riley, Logan and Addi decorating the tree

CB "bet" Addi couldn't suck on her own toes. She sure showed him!

Miranda and Addi - best friends

Adorable Logan

Logan and Miranda


Riley and Addi

3 comments:

Emily S. said...

That is one gorgeous tree! And those are some really cute kids!

Agnes said...

I enjoyed reading about the bedtime prayers... You must be doing a great job as Mommy! I really LOVE the new blog look... It's nice. I miss real trees...looks like you all got a good one. I love this time of year :) How have you been?! It's fun to check in and see your blog... :) Thanks for posting!

S+S said...

your kids couldn't be any cuter!!