Logan has been saying THE cutest prayers lately! He's really grasping the meaning of prayer.
Last week he prayed, "Please bless that when I'm baptized all my sins will be washed away and that I won't have to deal with bad people anymore". When I asked him about the "bad people" he said, "Well, when I'm baptized I want to make sure I stay good and if I have to deal with bad people, they'll try to make me bad and I don't want that". Hm. Makes sense!!
Last night he prayed, "Please make sure the Holy Ghost stays with me all day tomorrow so I can make sure I am making the right choices".
He definitely keeps me on track when it comes to prayer. He reminds me if I forget. I'm so thankful for him and how close he is to the Lord!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
prayers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What cute prayers! How sweet and sincere!
They sure can keep us on our toes these kids :) Super cute.
Post a Comment