CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

"i'm so cool"

Never a truer word spoken by my sweet redheaded daughter! This morning on her way to school, as she was holding her Starbucks hot chocolate cup, she begins to tell me why she's "so cool".

Here are her reasons:
She's a redhead and there aren't many of them.
She's a good skateboarder and that's her favorite sport.
Everyone loves her and wants to be her friend.
She's good at reading (YES! She's ALREADY reading).
She knows what 100 + 100 is.
She has 1 mom, 2 dads, 2 sisters and 1 brother.
She's a good singer.

Yesterday when I picked her up from school, her teacher told me, "Addi's going to be very popular when she gets older. She has the perfect personality - everyone loves her because she's so fun and outgoing." I couldn't agree more. Addi is very accepting of others and has many friends.

It's funny how you see your children's personalities starting to develop. You can only imagine what they are going to be or what they are going to do with those characteristics and if they'll ever use them to their advantage.

CB and I were talking about this last week. Here's how we see our kids as they are older:





Ri - our cheerleader. No doubt! EXTREMELY girlie!


Logan - our brainiac. BYU here he comes!! Very good looking, but won't know it.


Miranda - our pretty jockette. She already has bigger muscles than the others.

Addi - our Student Body Pres. VERY outgoing. Liked by all.

I'm so excited to watch these four grow, develop and see what the future holds for them. They are such amazing human beings. I feel so blessed to be their mother!

0 comments: