All 4 of our kids LOVE to skate! There is a skate park around the corner from our house so every time we walk to the park, we have to stop and watch the skaters. It's fun because CB and I enjoy it as well.
This weekend we took Logan and Addi to actually skate. Logan thought he was soooo cool with his brand new Freedom board. CB's brother-in-law's, brother (you still following?) owns Freedom Board Shop. Lots of kids were wearing Freedom shirts and had Freedom boards. Logan was calling the other boys, "Dude". It was HILARIOUS! I wish I got pictures. Both kids did REALLY well. In fact, they both went down ramps with no help!
Both kids are hooked! Ri and Miranda also love to skate. We can't wait to take all 4 kids. Photos to come ...
Logan was soooo infatuated with it that when we got home, not only did we get BEGGED to build a skate ramp, he built a skate park out o legos!! Look closely. He's so detailed!
This weekend we took Logan and Addi to actually skate. Logan thought he was soooo cool with his brand new Freedom board. CB's brother-in-law's, brother (you still following?) owns Freedom Board Shop. Lots of kids were wearing Freedom shirts and had Freedom boards. Logan was calling the other boys, "Dude". It was HILARIOUS! I wish I got pictures. Both kids did REALLY well. In fact, they both went down ramps with no help!
Both kids are hooked! Ri and Miranda also love to skate. We can't wait to take all 4 kids. Photos to come ...
Logan was soooo infatuated with it that when we got home, not only did we get BEGGED to build a skate ramp, he built a skate park out o legos!! Look closely. He's so detailed!
1 comments:
Skateboarders....nice! Jared would be proud.
Post a Comment