You know what that means???!! I get to hang out with Logan and Addi tonight!!! Yippee!!!!
Another great weekend has pasted and I'm ready for a new week!
A lot to catch up on here ...
The Allen Family Girl's Night Out was super fun! We went to ZTejas in Tempe for dinner. They have THE best Jerk Chicken Salad. Yuuum! Then we took a walk down Mill Ave. I bailed a little early. I was beat and had been up since 4:30 that morning.
Thursday night we had Ri and Miranda for. We went to Streets of New York for dinner and had some awesome pizza.
Friday night was date night. We tried a new seafood place and were VERY pleased! I'm a HUGE salmon fan!
Saturday we had an Allen Family Christmas Party in Gilbert. It was so much to see all the cute little kiddos running around! I'll have to snag some pictures from Jenna's blog and post them. It's always fun to meet more family, too!
Sunday I did the Iron Girl with a co-worker. It was AMAZING to see over 10,000 females running and over 10,000 men cheering them on!! Can you imagine 10,000 FEMALE athletes all in one place?? Lots of estrogen! After the race, CB and I went on a long bike ride.
This week/end: boy, it's pretty quiet compared to last week! I have Logan and Addi on Mon and Tue. Thursday is my birthday. Fri-Sun we have Logan and Addi. On Saturday we are getting together with Ricky and Kristi. My kiddos miss "the crew".
H A P P Y M O N D A Y !
Monday, December 3, 2007
it's monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment