
Jan. 13. It's official! I am running the PF Chang's 1/2 Marathon again this year! I just signed up a few days ago! These pictures are from last year when I ran with Trina and Susan (Susan ran the full). It was so much fun, I just couldn't pass it up to run again! This year I will be running with my co-worker. Guess I better get my tush in gear!! :)
Tonight we have Ri and Miranda over for dinner. I always love our Wednesday dinners with them. They are too cute and full of energy.
Tomorrow is my birthday and our date night. I think the plan is to try a new sushi place for dinner. Yippee!
Logan and Addi are excited to spend 1:1 time with me and CB this weekend. When I dropped them off this morning I was reminded, "Two days with Dad then five days with you, RIGHT??" I love that they look forward to their 5 days with me!
Tonight we have Ri and Miranda over for dinner. I always love our Wednesday dinners with them. They are too cute and full of energy.
Tomorrow is my birthday and our date night. I think the plan is to try a new sushi place for dinner. Yippee!
Logan and Addi are excited to spend 1:1 time with me and CB this weekend. When I dropped them off this morning I was reminded, "Two days with Dad then five days with you, RIGHT??" I love that they look forward to their 5 days with me!

1 comments:
Good luck on your marathon. You're amazing! And have a great birthday!
Post a Comment