CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

pictures from Allen Family Christmas Dinner

Jenna and her mom. Isn't she THE cutest??!! Looooove this girl. CB has THE coolest chicks in his family.

Are these not THE cutest girls ever (minus Addi, of course)?? This is most of the Allen princesses! Can you spot our two girls? Ri is in green and Miranda is second to end with the pink flip flops.


Sharon (CB's mom - in red) and Jenna's mom. Sharon made these for all of us out of Dan (CB's dad)'s old ties and favorite suits. Dan passed away last year from a heart transplant.

Jenna is so awesome! She took some pictures at the Allen Family Christmas Dinner. I'll post more when I get them.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like alot of fun! I just love Aunt Sharon! She is so sweet.