We had such a fun time in Heber at the Allen Family Reunion! There was no electricity - thank goodness the water and oven/stove run on gas! There were 21 kids ages 9 and under. What a super fun family!
LOGAN -
He loved having so many cousins his age to play with. He caught his first lizard and was so proud he actually touched it! He had fun chasing the girls, but he also had fun building a fort with the boys and arm wrestling with Jonas.
ADDI -
LOVED playing with all the girls. They would hold hands and sing this Bella song. It was super cute! The older girls loved taking care of Addi and kept saying how cute she is!
ME -
I loved playing paintball with the boys! I also loved hanging with the girls and having girlie talks. I have to say, I have never felt so lucky to have so many fun girls in my life! I will be honored to have these women as my sister-in-laws! They are sooo much fun!
We had such a fun time! Thanks Allen Family for letting me and my kiddos be apart of your family! The Allen's have taken me, Logan and Addi in and treat us like one of "their own" and appearently, I'm the sister they never had! :) Just kidding Shelene!! You can NEVER be replaced! I feel so tremendously blessed to have them in my life.


4 comments:
Looks like so much fun. I am sure the kids just loved it.
WAY FUN! That is a lot of kids.
Sounds like fun!
I love the one with CB and all the kids trailing behind. So fun! Glad they are so sweet to you. You deserve the BEST!!!
Post a Comment